- Dimensions are in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
- For dimensions "B" and "H", see important information on the top right of the image.
- ASME B16.47 Series A flanges (≥ NPS 26) are MSS SP-44 flanges.
ASME has incorporated the MSS-SP44 specification into B16.47 Series A and the API 605 Specification into B16.47 series B.
These specification include only Welding Neck and Blind Flanges.
- The length of the Stud Bolt does not include the height of the chamfers (points).
- Dimensions for Pressure Classes 400, 600 and 900 NPS 38 and larger for Series B flanges are the same as for the Series A flanges.
- OD = Diameter at Weld Bevel
- D = Overall Diameter of Flange
- B (WNF) = Minimum Thickness of Welding Neck Flange
- B (BLF) = Minimum Thickness of Blind Flange
- H = Length thru Hub
- A = Diameter at Base of Hub
- G = Outside Diameter of Raised Face
- K = Bolt Circle Diameter
- L = Diameter of Bolt Holes
1. Stainless Steel ASTM/ASME A/SA182 F304, F304L, F316, F316L, ASTM/ASME A/SA351 CF8, CF3, CF8M,
CF3M, DIN1.4301, DIN1.4306, DIN1.4401, DIN1.4404, DIN1.4308, DIN1.4408, DIN1.4306, DIN1.4409
2. Carbon Steel ASTM/ASME A/SA105 A/SA105N & A/SA216-WCB, DIN1.0402, DIN1.0460, DIN1.0619
ANSI/ASME B16.5, ANSI/ASME B16.47 Series A (MSS SP-44), ANSI/ASME B16.47 Series B (API 605),
ANSI/ASME B16.36, ANSI/ASME B16.48 (API 590)
Size: 1/2" (DN15) ~ 60" (DN1500)
Pressure: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class1500, Class 2500
Type: Weld Neck, Threaded, Slip-On, Socket Weld, Lap Joint, Blind, Orifice Flange, Orifice Plate and Restriction Orifice Plate, Spectacle Blind, Spacer, Blanks
Face Type: Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)
Coating: Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized